Monday, September 29, 2014

Sassy sighting in Boston

Sassy sightings in Boston 


I know I haven't posted in months!!! My life has been so crazy but I'll be making more of an effort to sit and write my blog posts a little bit more. To catch you up to speed with the sassy life of Kastania; I've been working a ton, reading more, writing music (what?!?), taking more pictures, staying up to date with my pop culture gossip, building on the relationships I have, drinking more coffee, more concerts and I'll be in a fashion show?! So many fun things coming up! 

But first, I have a week of time to kill as I've traveled across the country to visit my best friend Chelsea in the gorgeous city of Boston, Massachusetts. I fall more in love with this city every time I visit. I've been here three times in my life and I love it. Granted, I'm only here during the amazing fall weather and not the stormy snow, regardless, this city is beyond anything I've seen. The architecture is phenominal with the brick, ivy and heart of this country wrapped up in the small streets and statues of our founding fathers. Every corner is picture perfect as the leaves are changing colors, the boats take off on this Saturday morning and the people are smiling as they walk by. As I sit here, sipping on my oh so sugary Dunkin Donuts coffee  at the edge of the Boston Harbor, I can't help but reflect on how I got to this point in my life. As the cliches roll around in my mind, I take in the beauty and thank God for this beautiful day with my amazing friend and a loving family to come home too. Wherever life takes me, if it's half as amazing as this view, I know it will be great! 

I decided to roam the city a bit for some inspiration in my life and came across the Freedom Trail that leads tourists from one historical spot to the next. I walked up Bunker Hill (almost 300 stairs!), walked into an open house in Charlestown, munched on cannoli's in the North End, sat down and enjoyed some coffee in a lovely park and even ended up somewhere near Fenway! Stay tuned for more pictures and posts to come soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment