Monday, November 10, 2014

Staircase to nowhere

Staircase to nowhere

Hello there fashionistas! Here to share all of recent endeavors with you including this awesome photoshoot taken by the fabulous Nicole Stephens. As I start testing the waters with this blogging world, I'm learning a lot and trying to apply it to managing my own blog. No one told me it would be easy, but no one prepared me for what I was getting myself into. I think that as of now, blogging has taught me how to have time management and learn to reach out to others around me for help. 

I hope you guys have a great week & watch out for more posts! 








Leather Jacket: Nordstrom
Shirt: Nordstrom
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Grandma
Purse: Michael Kors

Photography by: Nicole Stephens

1 comment:

  1. It is a pretty good post. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I visit your website often and share with my friends pre owned office desks in miami

    ReplyDelete