Monday, September 14, 2015

Back in Action

Hi guys!!!! 

I've been in a bit of a hiatus from blogging. Sometimes life tends to throw us some curve balls and some are larger than others. Just because life gets in the way of what we love to do, doesn't mean we should stop doing what makes us happy. (No, I did not find that in a fortune cookie, I'm just that cliché) 

With that being said, I'm back in full force, doing what I love. 

I can't help that I love fashion, music, adventures and writing about my day to day life. Sharing these posts with you guys makes me accountable and really really happy. 

I recently reconnected with an old friend and he recently said, "It's crazy how much motivation you find in yourself during the darkest point in your life." I couldn't agree more and I think that sparked this rekindled love with blogging.

So ladies and gentlemen, get ready to read about my life. My crazy, quarter life crisis, hectic, funny, fashion filled, music obsessed, foodie loving, spontaneous, filled life. 


Enjoy! 
Xoxo, 
Kastania Victoria 







White leather vest: thrifted // Dress: Kohl's // Shoes: Forever 21 

Photography by Logan Leal 

No comments:

Post a Comment