Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Peplum & Pink

 "Style is a way to say who you are  

without having to speak." 

- Rachel Zoe







 


BeyondCali Photography by Joey Bianculli 

 

 Peplum watercolor top: H&M

Pleated chiffon maxi shirt: Ross

Wedges:  A'gaci

Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Bracelet: H&M 

I found this amazing peplum top at H&M a few months back and wasn't sure what to wear it with. Like most of my outfits, I tucked in the flared out bottom of the shirt into my long maxi skirt to look like a dress instead of two pieces. I still love the top by itself but thought it would coordinate with my pastel pink skirt just in time for spring. In Northern California, it's hard to tell what the weather will be like any time of the year and if you live here, or have ever visited, you know it's better to just layer, layer, layer! This outfit is perfect for by itself or for layering a jean jacket, a light colored leather jacket or even a large cardigan on top. Hope this outfit creates some inspiration in your own closet!  
 
 
XOXO,
 
Kastania

 


No comments:

Post a Comment