Thursday, January 8, 2015

Short Hair, Don't Care

Short Hair, Don't Care 

This year started and I wanted a drastic change (so cliche, I know). I knew that getting a tattoo or cleaning out my closet was definitely not what I was looking for. I made a list of things I wanted to do this year and how I will accomplish them, but I'm a very impatient person. I knew that my hair was getting longer and there's something about getting a fresh haircut that makes your entire outlook a little different. I had been trolling through Pinterest to find some fresh cuts. 

The only thing I can recommend when getting a new "do" is to do your homework and research first. Check out Pinterest, magazines, Instagram pages and ask your friends. Hair is hair and it will grow back so make sure you donate it if you can, go bold, get crazy and just know that if you take care of your hair, you can switch it up every few months. 








I've chopped my hair off before, so this time was definitely not as traumatic as the first. I love the feeling of having weight lifted off my shoulders (literally!!) I won't lie and say that I don't miss my long hair, but after a few months, it'll grow again. Hope this will give you some inspiration of your own! 


No comments:

Post a Comment