Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ya filthy animals


I absolutely love my crazy Christmas' with my family. We've always celebrated Christmas Eve with a bunch of Salvadorean tamales, desserts, ham, turkey and a lot of love. We attend 4:30pm mass, open a bunch of gifts, drink a bit, eat a lot and enjoy each others company. I absolutely love spending time with this crazy bunch. We see each other pretty often but I really love it.  










_____________________________________________________________________

Christmas Eve outfit: 
Black lace romper: Forever 21 // Necklace: Grandma's // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell // Belt: H&M

Christmas Day outfit: 
Flannel shirt: H&M // Lace skirt: Nordstrom // Necklace: Grandma's // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell // Belt: boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment