Monday, November 9, 2015

Music Monday

10 songs on my playlist 

If you know anything about me, you'll know I'm music obsessed. Besides the fact that I work at a radio station and have been singing since the moment I could talk, I love music. I wanted to start featuring a weekly playlist of my favorite artists/songs for my mood during the week. I grew up with the influences of Motown, R&B and Pop artists alike. I've been working at an alternative/rock radio station for over a year and can confidently tell you that my taste in music has become more refined. So here are a few artists I wanted to feature this week. These artists come from different musical backgrounds, a few from the Bay and others from the East Coast. All of these artists are also in the early stages of their careers and are hustling for the take over. (Besides Adele already being a musical goddess, everyone else is working their butts off to 'make it' in the industry) 

ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!



Prince Fox- Wait Until Tomorrow 


No comments:

Post a Comment